Contact Walla Walla Press
ABN: 68 003 881 132
PO Box 717
Petersham, NSW 2049
Phone: +61 (2) 9560 6902
Fax: +61 (2) 9560 6922
Users of the Walla Walla Press website are entitled to expect that any information collected as a result of such use will be treated within the terms of Walla Walla Press' privacy responsibilities and obligations. These practices are regulated by the NSW Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1998.
What information is collected?
When pages or files on the Walla Walla Press website are accessed the website's servers record data which identifies, for each page accessed:
- The IP (Internet Protocol) address of the machine which has accessed it
- The top-level domain name (for example .com, .org, .au, etc.) that machine resides on
- The address of the visiting server
- The date and time the website was accessed.
- The pages accessed and documents downloaded
- The previous website visited
- The type of user agent and operating system used to access the Walla Walla Press website.
Note: Cookies are not used from the Walla Walla Press website to collect information.
How is information collected used?
The information collected during each visit is aggregated with similar logged information and published in statistical reports in order for Walla Walla Press to identify usage patterns of the website. This information will assist in improving the Walla Walla Press website and the services offered on it.
Walla Walla Press will not disclose or publish information that identifies individual users, without consent or otherwise in accordance with the NSW Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1998.
Are there exceptions to this rule?
Walla Walla Press will collect, use and disclose more extensive data than stated above where there have been:
- Unauthorised attempts to access files not published on the Walla Walla Press website.
- Unauthorised interference with files published on the Walla Walla Press website.
- Unauthorised attempts to index the contents of the Walla Walla Press website by other websites.
- Attempts to intercept messages of other users of the Walla Walla Press website
- Communications which are defamatory, abusive, vilify individuals or groups or which give rise to a suspicion that a criminal offence is being committed
- Attempts to otherwise compromise the security of the web server hosting the Walla Walla Press website, breach the laws of the State of New South Wales, Commonwealth of Australia, or interfere with the reasonable use of the Walla Walla Press website by others.
Walla Walla Press reserves the right to make disclosures to relevant authorities where the use of the Walla Walla Press website raises a suspicion that a criminal offence is being, or has been, committed.
In the event of an investigation by relevant authorities, Walla Walla Press will provide access to data to a law enforcement agency exercising a valid warrant to inspect our records.
Is the information stored securely?
Yes. Information collected is stored in an appropriately secure format and held by Walla Walla Press for archival purposes. When the information is no longer required for the purposes for which it was collected it is destroyed.
What will we do with information provided in Feedback?
The Walla Walla Press website provides feedback facilities (such as email addresses) to allow users to submit input into the future development of the website and to comment on the services or information provided by Walla Walla Press. Information submitted to us for these purposes will be used only in order to reply to users where necessary.
Users may provide personal details for the purpose of receiving email notification of future releases and related information. This information will only be used for the purpose for which it was provided. Walla Walla Press will not add your email address or name to 3rd party mailing list.
Walla Walla Press may publish aggregated information about feedback on the website, to the extent that it does not identify or cannot be used to identify individual users.
Who else has access to data from the Walla Walla Press website?
Walla Walla Press records information on the computers hosting its website. No user information is directly supplied to the website's hosts. Information regarding the privacy policies of the current hosts are available at Hosting Shop.
Walla Walla Press uses PayPay to provide secure online transaction facilities for its website. For information regarding their privacy policies please visit the PayPal website.
Will this practice be updated over time?
Walla Walla Press
PO Box 717, Petersham NSW 2049
Phone/Fax: +61(2) 9560 6902
info at wallawallapress dot com