Coubertin and Olympism Questions for the Future Le Havre 1897-1997
- Book Details
- Norbert Muller (ed)
- Hardback, Illustrations, approx 300 pp.
- Walla Walla Press 1998
- ISBN 0 9587079 5 2
Order this book.
This is a handsomely-produced and lavishly-illustrated volume which looks at many important issues about the future of the modern Olympics.
- The Olympic Ideal, The Code of Ethics and Human Rights
- Early Coubertin – Internationalism, Democracy and Peace
- Implication for Olympic Education and Training in Africa
- Culture in the Sydney 2000 Games
While some chapters are written in English, others are in French. French-language articles include an English summary of their contents.